Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Yesterday I wore my 1950s sheer dark blue dress. It has a white peter pan collar and cuffs, and red rhinestone buttons. I love it! I wore it with sheer white tights and some very high red shoes with lots of straps.

Photobucket

I wore it with my pink trench coat, the one from a few posts back. I loooove this coat! It took me so, so long – years – to find. Coats – any kind of coats – are hard to find, or at least it has been for me. When I finally found this one, I was chuffed! I loved the shape, the buckle details at the waist and back, and, of course, the colour. It was, however, in its original 1970s length (which was kind of awesome and worked for the style), and finished several inches below my knee... I tried it for a while, but it just wasn't me. Now it is this slightly shorter length, I love everything about it!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment