Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 18, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Last – last – Saturday (April 10th) was a very special day for me – I worked on a photoshoot for Hopelessly Devoted! I first heard of – or, rather, read about – the beautiful pieces made by Gaby on Niotillfem over a year ago, and I was chuffed to see they were made in Melbourne. Then I found the lovely SpokesnDaggers blog... and now I was doing this! The pictures were taken by the very talented photographer Jono Winnel, and it was lovely to meet Daydream Lily (beautiful blog!), who was a big help for me on the day, too. It was so strange for me behind in front of the camera (when I take pics on my blog, it's kind of incidental!) but it was really good fun :) These pieces really are amazing, and it was a joy to get to wear them!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment