Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Well what a change this is from yesterday's post! The temperature has dropped here, so now it feels more like winter than anything else. It's a bit of a shock to the system, and changes any earlier plans I had for Autumn outfits, but I 'spoooose don't mind it. Today I wore my fur shrug for the first time. It wasn't how I imagined wearing it a few weeks ago, but I enjoyed it all the same. I am still enjoying a kind of '60s + '70s thing (I thank my record collection for this) and, as I am doing things a little differently already, this is my study – I want to find little floral curtains for the book case, for those bottom shelves... I might just paint it, too!

Photobucket

Oh yes, I almost forgot: I have updated my sales blog!

esme and the lane way's sales

Thanks as always xxx

1940s scarf in hair, vintage dress clip, vintage fur
shorts and belt and black top op shops
ankle boots sportsgirl and they make me very, very tall! Well, relatively :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment