Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

I never, ever wear pants (trousers) but... here it is! I got these about 18 months ago, and it was just never the right time to wear them, until now. I do like the very high waist and soft shape which tapers at the ankle (now doesn't that sounds flattering) and I love the check. And I really quite like wearing them, especially with my 1930s green gloves. However, I just spent some time going through my dresses from the 1930s – 1960s, and am looking forward to wearing them very soon. I have also been working on alterations for some later dresses... so I will be back in a dress very, very soon!

Photobucket

olive green gloves and socks (nos) vintage
pants, top, scarf and belt
thrifted
brown oxford shoes shop on brunswick st
black felt flower sportsgirl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment