Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Info Post
blue plaid cape tblue plaid cape qblue plaid cape n
I've realised I am possibly staying in something of a salmon theme but that's ok! I like it as a food and I like it as a colour, too. A few of you asked me about the shade of lipstick I was wearing in my Sunday post, with the blue cape dress, and that's good because I was going to post about it anyway! Lime Crime recently sent me some goodies and it was great timing – I was keen to try an orange lipstick with my red hair. This shade is "My Beautiful Rocket" and I love it! It is a perfect change for those days when I want something prettier and softer looking than my usual bold red. It's creamy and opaque and lovely to wear – and I will be wearing it a lot over the next few months. I think it will look good with purple or green eyeshadow, too – time to have a play, I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment