Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Info Post
At least I think this movie is horribly underrated at 4.4 on IMDB's rating scale. I've only been fortunate enough to see it once, and hell if Netflix is ever going to make it available. It's not as easy as it used to be in some respects to stumble upon largely forgotten "classics" like this one. I don't have television so I don't know, maybe they show the hell out of it every night. This movie is about a family that breaks down in a Southwestern town. 


I recall it does establish an eerie feel early on. You're like what the hell this town ain't right. 


This guy shows his pee pee dink. Old people and pee pee dinks. Scary stuff. The whole movie has a whole Race With the Devil in reverse feel. Somebody sure was into Satan in Hollywood in the late 60's and early 70's. I wonder if they still do that out there and just aren't very open about it. Anyway...


Get in your Ford station wagon with the fake wood panel finish and...


Check out the Brotherhood of Satan when it comes around.





0 comments:

Post a Comment