Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Info Post
books glasses c
dress :: tara starlet
silk head scarf, book :: opshops

Every summer I am torn between pretending to be the outdoorsy type, riding my bike and enjoying the sunshine – under several coats of sunscreen, of course – and being the more natural to me indoorsy type, reading my books and avoiding the too-hot heat – and that sticky sunscreen.

I don't actually wear glasses but if I did it would be thick black cats eyes, or thick black NHS specs. I loved nerdy glasses long before I discovered Jarvis way back in my early teens and it's the kind of love that never dies. (Ahh.) I found this great pair in an opshop and knew they'd be perfect for posing in!

This book is amazing and is by one of my favourite authors ever... but more about that another time!

books glasses a
books glasses d
books glasses e

0 comments:

Post a Comment