Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 10, 2010

Info Post
black yellow a

This is from the other day, when I only had a quick few minutes to take some photos, and I wanted to get outside – but it was just one of those days when the weather was against me. The sky was black, it was windy, it was rainy... and as I started to take these pics indoors, boom! a thunderstorm. It made things all far too dark, but I actually love thunderstorms, so while it wasn't ideal for my purposes (when will that pesky weather learn, hmm?) I'm not complaining – honest!

black yellow c

(Oh, and about the new look here – far from finished, absolutely not planned, and really just what happens when I decide to see if I can just quickly pop an image in the background, whilst all relaxed like, listening to Jefferson Airplane... and accidently deleting all – ALL – my existing html code in one little click. Oops.)

black yellow f

This is possibly my new(est) favourite dress; heavy, silky, black, long cuffs, short little baby doll shape... with long black socks and my enormous shoes.

vintage dress
jeffrey campbell shoes

See you again tomorrow :)


black yellow b

0 comments:

Post a Comment