Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Info Post
floral spark d 1

Last Friday we had a pretty warm day – 29C! It was nice – definitely nice to be able to have a warm, not-at-all-wintery day at last! – although there is always the feeling of knowing that this is as warm as I'd like it to be, and it's going to be at least 10C hotter soon. Oh well. Never mind.

floral spark e 2

floral spark e 3

I have been drawn to sparkly things for a good few months now (how very magpie of me!) and have three things to show for it – and this here is that third. I love a bolero, and wouldn't mind a good few to choose from. It is useful to have something to cover up a bit with, especially in the uppy-downy weather, and I like having these different prints together.

floral spark e 5

floral spark e 6

floral spark e 7

And... these are my new pair of ridiculously high shoes :) I've really got a thing for them at the moment! I must say thanks to The J Finger for taking these pics; it is so much easier to prance about a laneway – and, yeah, you know, hanging around in flowers, coz that's really what I do – when someone is there with you!

floral spark g 8

black and sparkly bolero, pinky-purple floral skirt – I can't quite bring myself to call 'em vintage, after all, but I looooaaaathe the term retro, even though it is less of a mouthful than really-quite-old-now-second-hand... anyway, skirt from a vintage shop and bolero from an op shop!

silk cami, black bag – op shop

big pale pink shoes – topshop.com

edit sizing for these shoes – I found that going for the larger of the two sizes I usually wear was best :) Oh and yes, they are much more dusty rose in real life than the soft peachy colour on the Topshop.com site (at least, that's how they looked on my screen)! They are very comfortable, with squishy soles inside etc so they get the thumbs up from me. Hope that helps xxx


floral spark g 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment