Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

When it's still hot (as March so often is), what better to wear for keeping cool than my teeny tiny playsuit? Perfect for picnics or just lazin' around with some good records... and the heat helps dry a pin curl set. I'm cheating in the first two pics, as my hair isn't up but in pin curls, but then I take all those pins out and *pooof* I have fluffy curls! (Well after the brushing out, anyway!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pretty playsuit is by Moxie Minx. It's my favourite one, for both the lovely floral pattern and the cut – the pleated bust and frills on the legs are very flattering details. I plan to wear this in winter, too, with nice thick tights and... perhaps the ankle boots I am eyeing off right now! (Oh and it would go with those purple wedges should I, shouldn't I oh DO make a decision, girl!) xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

play suit moxie minx

0 comments:

Post a Comment