Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 29, 2010

Info Post
Oh, this was so hard to do: I have finally set up my sales blog. I am going to sell some clothes and shoes that I've bought over the past year or so (mostly from etsy or ebay) that, sadly, don't fit me. It really was very hard to do; I sort out what I can let go of, then find myself trying it on, deciding I can make it work... but I am being strong (read: sensible) and say goobye to things that I cannot alter in order to make them fit. I have listed three so far, and you can find them here:

esme and the lane way's sales

I don't like selling things on ebay (so fiddly, yeesh) and I am not in the running to set up an etsy shop (as fun as it looks :) ) as I just have a few things, so I think this is the best way for me to do this. Please let me know what you think. And, if you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to comment and tell me! It's a new thing for me, so I am learning as I go. :) I am rather nervous about pressing publish post actually, isn't that silly! Here goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment