Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Info Post
70s playsuit 1

Another day, another scorcher here... over 30C! This weekend I found this 1970s playsuit at a local opp shop. Actually it took me two goes; I turned it down at first ("Oh, but I have a blue polka dot playsuit already!") only to go straight back and get it. And it was meant to be: on the return trip, I also found a perfect pair of red sailor shorts! More on those soon... But back to the playsuit. It is ridiculously small, but then that's good when it's this hot. I wore it with my new found '40s-esque platforms, and, with a flower in my hair, felt like myself. I've been listening to lots of late '60s early '70s rock and roll, and I kind of want to try my playsuit '70s roller girl – you know, head band, lolipop, perhaps socks – so maybe next time!

70s playsuit 2

70s playsuit 3

playsuit and platforms thrifted

70s playsuit 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment