Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Almost one whole month into Autumn (I know, I sound obsessed!) and we had a cooler, cloudy day. I got this 1960s dress from etsy about a year ago, and it was a staple all last winter. In fact, so were these shoes. And now I am enjoying them again – and that feels good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For some reason, I always feel the cold here on my legs. I would go through London winters in knee high boots, knee length skirts and bare legs and not give it a second thought, but here? Must be the dry air here... anyway, I am going to enjoy bare legs for now. And was it listening to Fleetwood Mac and Black Sabbath that made me mani-pedi in black?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you so much for your comments on my dress form – and all the wonderful name ideas! We are clearly thinking alike :) I am leaning towards one or two, and she's about to tell me.

silk paisley dress etsy.com
black shoes forever new
black bow, hiding in the back of my hair equip
black nail varnish sportsgirl it's cheap and it's good!

music fleetwood mac sisters of the moon – have you seen the full moon tonight?


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment