Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Info Post
Is December going to be a crazy month for the rest of you bloggers out there? I've got a bunch of things I want to do...we'll see how that goes. I sense some late nights this month and a weekend or two holed up in my apartment with my laptop and some hot chocolate.

One of my most anticipated films of December is the Coen Brothers' remake of True Grit. Leading up to the film's release, I'll be watching and reviewing the rest of the Coen filmography (or at least as many as I can fit in).

I'll also be catching up with as many 2010 releases as I can so I have a wide array of choices for my end-of-year top 10 list (which will be coming on New Year's Eve).

And for my Friday Top 10 lists, I'll be posting my end-of-year top 10s from the last few years (skipping over my 2008 list, which I've already covered).

If you've got any opinions on Coen Brother films I can't miss or any 2010 releases I shouldn't miss before the end of the year, please let me know.

New Films:
Tangled
Love and Other Drugs
127 Hours
Black Swan
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Tourist
The Fighter
How Do You Know
TRON: Legacy
Rabbit Hole

Recent DVDs:
How to Train Your Dragon
Cairo Time
I Am Love
Countdown to Zero
Restrepo
Mother and Child
Exit Through the Gift Shop
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Coen Brothers Films:
Blood Simple
Raising Arizona
Miller's Crossing
Barton Fink
The Hudsucker Proxy
Fargo
The Big Lebowski
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Man Who Wasn't There
The Ladykillers
Intolerable Cruelty
No Country for Old Men
Burn After Reading
A Serious Man
True Grit

0 comments:

Post a Comment