Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Info Post
pink checks a

A summer dress from last year.

pink checks b

After a weekend in the country and temperatures dropping to 0C (erm, probably... well, it was really cold, really really cold! As in wear your snow suit cold) today I was back to work in glorious 29C and sunshine! I think this is a bit of a problem with dressing in Melbourne; I find I need a lot of wintery stuff, and then a good-sized summery wardrobe, too. From now until, say, April, it is mostly going to be hot. Ah well, guess I am justifying a bit of shopping, then. And that is such a shame... ;)

Oh, yes, I nearly forgot – these are my second pair of Remix Vintage Shoes... I got the Ritas in ivory, too. They really are the best summer shoes I have ever had. Now I have two peep toe pairs, I am (already) thinking about a pair (or two) of their close toed heels for after summer. Planning ahead, you see. And getting that wintery wardrobe ready!

dress kutazz
shoes remix vintage shoes

pink checks c

0 comments:

Post a Comment