Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 6, 2010

Info Post
navy bows b

For someone who has, well, quite a lot of shoes – not loads of shoes, but definitely no shoe shortage – I have needed – yes, neededyou understand, I know – a pair of navy shoes for a long time. Black shoes with dark blue... yeah, ok, not so bad, and yeah, red works, true, but not in this case, of course, and sometimes navy is just perfect.

navy bows a

navy bows e

navy bows g

And so, last week, I got some. I love ankle straps, I love platforms, and I do love a peeptoe... I'm not anti a bow or two here and there... but I usually like a nice fat, chunky heel. A high heel, but a chunky one. However, sometimes I like a nice skinny one, too... and yes, these are very, very high. Even for me. And yes, of course I can walk in them – just don't expect any long distance hiking!

dress // 1950s
tights // welovecolors.com
shoes // alannah hill


navy bows f

0 comments:

Post a Comment