Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 1, 2010

Info Post
This month, I'll be watching and reviewing the entire Harry Potter series in anticipation for Deathly Hallows: Part 1. It's one of my most anticipated films of the year, and I'm especially psyched for it because an IMAX theater just opened up near me, so I'll be checking it out in that format (it'll only the the second feature film I've seen in IMAX).

The other big event in November is the one-year anniversary of John Likes Movies. It's been a blast writing about films this past year, and I hope you've enjoyed reading my reviews and stuff. The anniversary is on Nov. 9, and I'll publish a couple special posts on that day. I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store, but for now, check out the list of possible films I'll be checking out this month, and let me know what you'd like me to watch.

New Films:
127 Hours
Due Date
Morning Glory
Fair Game
The Next Three Days
Love and Other Drugs


Recent DVDs:
Winter’s Bone
I Am Love
The Girl Who Played with Fire
Countdown to Zero
I’m Still Here
How to Train Your Dragon


Older Films:
Apocalypse Now
Ordinary People
My Fair Lady
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Soylent Green
The Abyss


Harry Potter Films:
Sorcerer's Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows: Part 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment