Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Info Post
red puffs a

I got this dress a month or so ago, and have pretty much wanted to live in it ever since. I love how the '70s referenced the '30s and '40s, and this classic '70s-does-late-'30s-slash-early-'40s (say that three times!) is definitely a new favourite.

red puffs b

red puffs g

And these are, I believe, my most comfortable pair of heels ever. I got them months ago from Re-Mix Vintage Shoes and I absolutely love them. The pink bows are clips, and I wore them in this post here – I think shoe clips are a nice little thing to have. In fact, I love these shoes so much I have a pair in ivory on the way... and I wanted a pair in the red, too. And the black... oh dear!

red puffs e

dres etsy.com
shoes remixvintageshoes.com

red puffs d

red puffs c

0 comments:

Post a Comment