Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Info Post
_JCW2207 rt

A couple of weeks ago I did a photoshoot for cyclestyle. I find having my picture taken for things like this absolutely terrifying – putting all that faith in someone else! hoping I don't look too, too terrible and waste everyone's time! – but this is the third time the very talented Jono has shot me, and I couldn't be in better hands. I also got to see a rather lovely bike in the flesh, and I was lucky to be part of a fantastic team – hats off to you all! It was a really lovely afternoon :) So, thanks heaps, guys! xxx

Photographer: Jono Winnel (www.jonowinnel.com)
Model: Marianne Rutherford (esmeandthelaneway.blogspot.com)
Bike products: CycleStyle (cyclestyle.com.au)
Bike: Papillionaire (www.papillionaire.com.au/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment