Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 1, 2012

Info Post
red mittens b
Yesterday was too beautiful to stay in bed even though that might have been the most sensible thing to do, but I'll take sunny Saturdays when I can. I'm so glad I did, as I bought a few things that I've had on my must-buy list for a while. I've been looking for fingerless gloves or mittens for a few weeks, and, whilst getting something else I need (and more on that later), I found this pair. Aren't they just so good?! They are absolutely perfect for me and such a clever idea. Fingerless gloves with a tiny hat that buttons onto to the hands. Genius! I look even sicker than I am at the moment so won't be showing my face, or at least my eyes, here for a bit – I won't inflict that on you! No, really, it's not good – but I am very happy to share my clever mittens with you. I hope you are having a great weekend and here's to the coming week! x
red mittens dred mittens cred mittens a

0 comments:

Post a Comment