Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Info Post
This month, I'm taking a break from my journey through great directors (Peter Weir begins in March) in order to celebrate the Oscars. Besides catching up with the few nominated films I still have to see, I intend to go back and watch as many former Best Picture winners as I can. These films won't be all I watch, but they should take up the bulk of my movie-watching time this month.

Got suggestions? Share them with me. And below, you'll find a list of some of the films I expect to review in the next 28 days.

Newer Films:
Blue Valentine
Another Year
Biutiful
The Illusionist
Monsters
Never Let Me Go
The Company Men

Best Picture Winners:
Chicago
The English Patient
The Last Emperor
Amadeus
The Sting
In the Heat of the Night
On the Waterfront
The Greatest Show on Earth
Hamlet
Grand Hotel

0 comments:

Post a Comment