Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 3, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

I finally saw The Notorious Bettie Page the other night, and really enjoyed it. I think it inspired me, sartorially at least, too; I haven't worn my faux bang for a while, and decided to bring it out again – and loved it. Of course, the fact I having been mulling over getting a fringe/bangs (though not necessarily a BP one) a lot recently had something do do with it too :)

Photobucket

And, well, whilst inspired by such an iconic, left-of-centre '50s look, why not let the outfit follow - if you'll pardon the bad pun - suit? A black, longer length pencil skirt (I love them when they hit below the knee) and a soft pink cropped cardigan fit the bill for me. I did, however, add a modern touch: the pink lace tights are brand new. I do like the pattern, but the tights are so very, very long, longer than any I've worn before – and I've worn a lot of tights. I think I might just take the scissors to 'em and turn them into stockings!

Photobucket

pale pink cropped cardigan forever new
black pencil skirt circa vintage clothing
pink lace tights forever new
black shoes target

0 comments:

Post a Comment