Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Info Post
vintage sundress f > So, there we were, having a nice start to Autumn, with colder weather and a good bit of rain. I went to a fashion launch here, a fashion show there, and was able to wear something suitably Autumn-y, or at least with some detail, and, you know, a sleeve. And collars every time. Of course, I ended up being so busy I didn't have time to take any outfit shots... kind of a shame, for an outfit based blog! Who knows, maybe I'll bite the wear-it-again-just-to-take-pics bullet? Or maybe not. I'm sure I will be wearing those outfits again soon. We'll see.

But now, here we are, back in summer. Not nice summer. Oh, no, nothing like that. Instead it is about a million degrees, and raining, too, and stormy. Way too hot to want to wear anything remotely complicated, and waaayyy too humid to try to curl my hair. And I was all ready to set it on Monday night. It'll have to wait. I look forward to hair curls! I realised that I haven't worn this vintage sundress on the blog yet, even though I wear it all the time. An early 1960's number, I love the stripes, how they run perpendicular to each other on the button placket and bust detail, and how the blue is the same-colour-different-tone as my blue and white shoes. I have a silk scarf that matches these shoes exactly, but wasn't in the mood for quite that much coordination today. I went with a contrasting coral note. I may be busting to wear something a little less summery soon, but, for now, I like it!
vintage sundress hvintage sundress gvintage sundress evintage sundress b

0 comments:

Post a Comment