Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Info Post
dita target launch j The Dita party isn't over just yet! On Friday I popped down to the Urban Target Chapel Street store to see Dita launch her Von Follies range. It was great seeing Dita of course – and in daylight, no less! – but it was wonderful seeing so many vintage lovers too. So many beautiful Melbournians! Some of you came up and said hello, which was lovely. Thanks for reading! dita target launch f dita target launch e So many beautiful dresses and prints, too. I love the Leona Edmiston kiss print dress, and the bird print and cherry print dresses! `dita target launch d dita target launch g And of course some amazing shoes... can you guess whose these are? Stupid question?! dita target launch c And then there was the beautiful hair styles... dita target launch b Everyone was pretty excited to have had the chance to meet Dita. I was asked if I wanted to meet her too but I got shy and said no. I know, I know. I get like that every now and then. And I didn't have anything with me for her to sign! dita target launch i This gorgeous girl had been waiting since 5am to meet Dita! After seeing Dita's amazing black hair, I of course had some black hair envy pangs, but this beautiful red hair reminded me that I love the red, too. dita target launch a And then it was time for the launch of the range itself. Three beautiful models showed off the line – and a variety of body shapes, too. Something that has come up repeatedly about the launch, and the show, has been the different sizes of models used, and it has always been positive feedback. I couldn't agree more. Dita herself, on the day, said that she didn't want to turn anyone into a clone of her, but would rather help women find a way to feel their best. I also liked the no-fake-tan rule for the models, followed up with the range of their skin colours – all skin colours are beautiful, and vintage is not just about the pale end of the spectrum. But that is a post I promised to do a while ago, and is incubating... back to the Von Follies! dita target launch h ps I know the type is all over the place in this post – blogger have changed their back end interface and it is basically as rubbish as the last version, but with the added bonus of shifting the text around. Oh, goody. I don't know how to fix it yet, but believe me, I've tried! Let's hope it's better for future posts..! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment