Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, December 8, 2012

Info Post
black bow belt fuschia moon nailsThe Thursday before last, pushing 40C. Vintage cotton dress time! With black floral wedges here. I was feeling a bit early 1960's and having another hair up kind of day. I want to grow it past my shoulders again and wearing it up seems to help – not literally, of course, but it somehow feels encouraging! It was already hot by the time I left for work, but Babycat decided she needed the hottest sunny spots to do sleeps in. peach white vintage stripes bpeach white vintage stripes fpeach white vintage stripes dbabycat loves the sun even on hot dayspeach white vintage stripes epeach white vintage stripes apeach white vintage stripes cI also started the day with a black bow belt but I was melting by midday, so that had to go; the colour from the belt from starting to mark my dress! I was rather pleased with how well my nails matched my shoes – small pleasures, take 'em when you can – although they were a pretty good match for all those mosquito bites, too.

In the evening I headed south to Chapel Street for a lovely evening with my fellow Melbourne bloggers... more on that next time! I get to show a bit of what Melbourne is like and I'm looking forward to it. xpeach white vintage stripes gpeach white vintage stripes hparkcity circle tram

0 comments:

Post a Comment