Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Info Post
trainstation
Yesterday afternoon I caught the train into the city for a fun evening.
me train reflection
Somehow I managed to not get one outfit picture, apart from this train window reflection..! I PROMISE to do better from now on!
stairs miss foxfree handing moons
First up: I went to the gorgeously luxurious Miss Fox and got my nails done. My nails are literally in the worst state of my life, crumbling off the ends of my fingers like ash from a dying cigarette. I had a vintage manicure with moons done. I can see why people like having nude colours on their nails; I've never had it before but it makes your hands look like dolls'. I then had a pretty coral added – and the moons were done freehand! I am SO impressed. I loved the red and black ladybird nails, too.
inside miss fox tulle pretty
I looked around a bit. I love all the pretty tulle and the period features of the old building.
nails moon vintage manu miss fox melbourne
Ta da! How good do they look! They will be like armour for my nails, so they can start to grow back stronger. I love them, they're so shiny!
shoes mosaic
Then I headed off to the Wittner party in the block arcade. I really do love that building. It makes Melbourne feel quite special. Wittner had just done two parades earlier in the day as part of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and they looked amazing, so everyone was very happy for them.
tearooms block arcade melbourne
Some beautiful shop front views on the way to the party.
champagne glasseschampagne for me
Of course, champagne! And lots of it!
chandon glasses floral mme brussels
I had to dash to meet up with some friends at Madame Brussels.
4 glasses
Four of us needed four glasses for...
mb espresso martini
... one enormous jug of Espresso Martini.
cheers
Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment