Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 10, 2012

Info Post
Schweppes Mineral Water is sourced from pure Australian springs, giving it a clean and crisp taste. Schweppes Flavoured Mineral Waters have all natural colours and flavours and have 25% less sugar than leading full sugar Soft Drinks. Perfect to serve to your friends when they come around with healthy meals, or even in cocktails!         revitalise
Hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope you have had a great weekend and are enjoying your week. I am loving the sunshine today and after spending two wonderful days in Tasmania to visit MONA, wearing sensible flat shoes and one day of intense gales and the other with lots of rain, I am VERY excited to be wearing my favourite colourful 1950's dress and some ridiculously high platforms. I pranced like a jaunty pony today, believe me.

But first: today is the final day of the schweppes giveaway! It was due last week, but we held off so I could post about MSFW... and then of course I got sick. I am more or less better now, but completely bored of it so am pretending to be completely all good, but flying with sinus issues is not exactly fun! SO so worth it though. I will post about it all soon!

So: today's word is revitalise. Today's prize: 1x Beauty/Spa day pack worth $150

Sounds pretty good. I want it actually but I can't, obviously, and anyway as I just had an amazing mini break I don't think I can say I need one too badly just yet. But a day at a spa has to happen for me soon! Just having a little bit of time away, doing something so different from my usual routine, has definitely been incredibly revitalising for me. I am fully recharged and really looking forward to blogging again, and getting back on top of things. I am all Duracel-bunnied but in a good way!

Now, I'd like you to tell me: how do you revitalise yourself?

The rules: leave an email with your comment (so I can contact you if you are a lucky winner) and you must be an Australian resident... I know, I do so hope to do some international giveaways very soon. Full terms and conditions are here.

Good luck! x

Sponsored Series by Nuffnang
 
Schweppes Mineral Water is sourced from pure Australian springs, giving it a clean and crisp taste. Schweppes Flavoured Mineral Waters have all natural colours and flavours and have 25% less sugar than leading full sugar Soft Drinks. Perfect to serve to your friends when they come around with healthy meals, or even in cocktails!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment