Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 10, 2012

Info Post
miss fox nails c

I have finally tried shellac on my nails! I have heard so much about it, so it is nice to see what it is like. I had my nails be-glammed in beautiful copper glitter, which is then protected by layers of shellac, at the divine Miss Fox in Melbourne. They are so sparkly, I love it!

The colour is perfect with my new hair, and they were done just in time for Melbourne's fashion week. They show no sign of wear four days later, and I use my right thumb to separate all those hair pins everyday... They feel really smooth too, which is nice – I thought glittery nails would have a rough finish that would snag on things, but no! I can't wait to try more colours... what next, do you think? Thank you Miss Fox!

miss fox nails b
the prettiest mess
miss fox nails a
special conditioning treatment to keep things ship shape... and the perfect match with my two outfits on Friday!
miss fox nails d

0 comments:

Post a Comment